Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FINALLY FOUND ONE

After the sheer disappointment of yet another baja slipping through my fingers, I promptly decided I needed to take a break from baja's. This lasted for a mere two days, and before I knew it I was back on craigslist looking for more. I waited six months before finding a new one. This new baja was a 1972, and held the price tag of a $1500. I went with my girlfriend Emily to look at this one, and she knew right when I saw that I'd want it. I was first drawn to stance of the car, It had big tires, and a cool curve to it. Plus the price was pretty nice. It was running, well sort of, the engine ran, but while driving over 20 MPH, the front end would shake violently. I knew it was a huge project, and I was trying to get away from projects, but the potential was there. It has a bolt in roll cage, and enough wiring to wire 6 VW's, but like always, I had to have it. Since I'm away at school, I have not really done anything to it, but here it is how it sits....






No comments:

Post a Comment